The Museum of San Carlos History is governed by a Board of Directors.
The Board consists of representatives from the following:
San Carlos Villagers, San Carlos Lions, Members of the Community and
a Member of the San Carlos Arts and Culture Commission.
The 2012 Board of Directors
The Board meets monthly, every second Tuesday, at 5:30 pm at the
- Neil Chichizola, Chairman
- Megan Mahar, Secretary
- Pete Nannarone, Treasurer
- Connie Barba, San Carlos Villager
- Gordie Burton, Civic Member
- Tom Davids, San Carlos Lion
- Open, San Carlos Arts and Culture Commission
- Open, San Carlos Lion
The Museum of San Carlos History is a 501c3 tax exempt corporation and
relies on the continuing efforts of volunteers and the financial support of